Macoolies of Indian media. A Macoolie carries Lord Macaulay's burden only, not that of anyone else, and tries to civilize his pagan neighbours as the great Lord planned.
How many articles on terrorism since 9/11? How many quoted even a line of quran or hadith?
The more things change, the more they remain the same.
(Questions raised by someone else copied and pasted here)
Dear Arvind Kejriwal
1. Did you receive funds from the World bank for your campaign of Jan Sunvai in Delhi under the banner of Parivartan? When Parivartan was not registered, how was the fund routed?
2. Legal status: Parivartan is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 in the name of "Sampoorn Parivartan". It is a non-political, non-profit making voluntary organization. It does not charge anything for services rendered and runs on voluntary donations and services offered by individuals and organizations interested in promoting its ideals. All donations made to Parivartan are tax exempt under section 80 G. Parivartan is also registered under section 12A of Income Tax Act.
The Core Group: •Col. J.N.Pandey •Manish Sisodia •Ajay Goel •A. Kumar •Anjali Bhardwaj •Renu Khanna •Anant Trivedi •Promod Chawla •Pankaj Gupta Herein is the capsule of Kejariwal's dubious NGO career:
3. While on Study Leave and taking full salary, started Parivartan along with Manish Sisodia in 2000 for RTI campaign.
4. As on March10,2009, Parivartan is not an NGO or registered under any Act of Governments in India.
This is what the Parivartan site reveals: About Us Parivartan is a Delhi based citizens’ movement trying to ensure a just, transparent and accountable governance.
Parivartan •Is not an NGO •Is a people’s movement for reinforcement of democratic values. •Stands and strives for strengthening of practices and systems which encourage participatory democracy including transparency and accountability
Legal Status and structures at Parivartan: Parivartan is not registered under any Act as a society or a trust or a Company. It is a people’s movement. For Income Tax purposes, it is an Association of Persons.
7. But, as on June 28,2002, the website claimed it is registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 in the name of "Sampporna Parivartan" and that all donations made to Parivartan are exempt under Section 80G and 12A of IT Act. The website sought donations from public This is a public fraud and a criminal case should now be filed against Kejariwal and Sisodia for duping people to donate them through their mischievous advertisement on their own website. The link of 28 June 2002 is here retrieved from Wayback machine:
8. AK got this award of $ 50000 at the age of 38 and the citation does not reveal some significant contribution except the fact that under the aegis of Parivartana, AK and his team could settle 2500 cases of electric bills grievances. The Magsaysay awards in different categories are constituted by the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation and a substantial part of the cash component is funded by the Ford Foundation (FF). Surprisingly, it is the Ford Foundation only that was financing AK during the same period while AK was also working in the Government of India. Even in the citation of the Magsaysay award to Kejariwal, was it a happy coincidence that the first reference was made to the Central Intelligence of America(CIA)(http://www.rmaf.org.ph/newrmaf/main/awardees/awardee/biography/141). Later, AK who had founded another organization , Kabir, with Manish Sisodia in August,2005, became a poodle conduit for the Ford foundation-Dutch and other active American interests in India. .
9. Same year he received Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership(2006). The guiding hand of Ford Foundation is behind AK’s every move since then. The Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership seeks to inspire young people to apply their talents and energies to selfless and innovative service in Asia; and this award category was exclusively created in 2000 with support from a Ford Foundation grant, and honors greatness of spirit among men and women forty years old and below. http://www.rmaf.org.ph/?id=2&%3Bamp%3Bpage=history. In fact Magsaysay Foundation itself was planned by CIA. This declassified document of CIA reveals the same.
Brief Profile of AK- Never working, shirking government Parasite
Date of Birth: July 16, 1968 Education: B. Tech. (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering ,Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (1989).
a) Worked as Assistant Manager in The Tata Iron & Steel Co, Jamshedpur (1989 to 1992).
b) Joined the Indian Revenue Service (IRS IT-92069) in 1992 .
c) Date of Appointment to Group A- 5.9.1993.
d) Kejriwal took study leave from the government between November 2000 and October 2002, after signing the bond . During 2000-2002, Kejriwal was paid a salary, under the condition that he would not leave the service for at least three years upon returning from the study leave
e) Promoted as Joint Commissioner, IT on 26.3.2003.
f) Kejriwal again went on Extra-ordinary leave without pay in 2004.
g) Never posted out of Delhi. CBDT planned to give him posting to another urban centre, Chandigarh. His wife Sunita Kejariwal(IRS IT-93072) also never posted out of Delhi between 1995-2004 and then to Ghaziabad.
h) He arranged a letter from Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, the then NAC Chairperson to PM and the Finance Minister to stop his impending transfer.
i) Arvind resigned on 20 Feb 2006.
j) Resignation pending since he had gone on foreign training after signing a bond that he will serve the government for three years.
k) Resignation accepted through CBDT notification dated 20.12.2011 w.e.f 20 Feb 2006 only after he paid dues of Rs. 9.27 lakhs.
10. Is it true that you sought funds from foreign embassies, including that of Dutch Embassy even after being aware that all Dutch funding to Indian NGOs was stopped for many years after 2002 since those funds percolated to anti-national forces as per government reports?
11. Is it true that synchronous with your action in concealing the issue of dubious foreign funding for ulterior political motives, the Ford Foundation has also hidden all the details about funding to Kabir when this blog post appeared in October 2012 and was widely attracting the attention of patriotic Indians, thereby pointing to your complicity with dubious foreign organizations?
12. Is it true that you talk about transparency but shut down the website of both Parivartan and Kabir when the same came under scrutiny in 2012?
13. Is it true that you represented Sampoorna Parivartan NGO and the Secretary of the NGO that you had founded worked in the Commission Advisory Committee of the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission constituted vide the NOTIFICATION No. F.1(135)/DERC/2000-01/5092 Delhi, the 27th March, 2003 and therefore you bear the sole responsibility for the crisis in Delhi caused by power hike and installation of faulty metres?
14. Is it true that a New York university researcher Shimrit Lee worked with your organization, Kabeer in 2009-10 and advised you for launching a Colour Revolution kind of political mobilization in India? Is it true that subsequently she went to Egypt and witnessed the Tahrir uprising?Is it also true that she advised in 2010 for public protest in India and creation of mohalla and gram sabhas? Did you seek clearance from Home Ministry for hosting a suspicious researcher who has been active in the Middle east, Chad in Africa, required as per law of the land?
15. Is it true that in your biography as prepared by the Ramon Magsaysay Foundation, the first reference has been made to the CIA(Central intelligence of America)?Is it a mere coincidence or Freudian slippage that reveals the true character?
16. Is it true that you were selected for the Magsaysay Award only after featuring in this World Bank report ?Is it also true that Narayan Murthy, the INFOSYS Chief is a Trustee of Ford Foundation and pushed for your award?
18. Is it true that the World Bank featured the insignificant work of Parivartan in their Report ,”Social Accountability Stocktaking Exercise for South and East Asia. Washington, DC: World Bank Institute. (2005)(pp.30-32)
19. Is it true that you advertised through various medium in June 2002 that “All donations made to Parivartan are tax exempt under section 80 G. Parivartan is also registered under section 12A of Income Tax Act. “? Is this not misleading information aimed to dupe Samaritans?
20. Is it true that you continue to claim the legal status of Parivartan as follow: “Parivartan is not registered under any Act as a society or a trust or a Company. It is a people’s movement. For Income Tax purposes, it is an Association of Persons.” @ArvindKejriwal
When was ‘Parivartan’ created out of Sampoorna Parivartana? Is it true that Sampporna Parivartan was given a grant of 85000 dollars by Ford Foundation in 2002 and only on aspect of looting money , different groups were created? @ArvindKejriwal